FORWARDGet resources to help your business recover
SWAMC is a regional organization that advances the collective interests of Southwest Alaska people, businesses, and communities. As such, we are proudly offering the FORWARD program designed by LiveStories in order to help our member communities and businesses recover from the impacts of COVID-19 as effectively as possible.
FORWARD is a free online portal that connects local businesses in Southwest Alaska to a comprehensive list of resources—grants, loans, credits, offers, and local incentives. It's a one-stop shop for recovery programs.
• Explore dozens of federal, state and local assistance programs.
• Quickly find resources you are eligible for, based on your business profile.
• Need help? Chat online with a dedicated team member.
• Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (907) 242-4077.
How FORWARD works
• Log in with your password (if you have not received one via e-mail, contact us)
• Review your business profile and settings.
• Browse the list of resources, filtering by eligibility and type.
• Apply online and track your progress.
SWAMC is committed to helping all businesses, especially small business owners, navigate available resources to help our region's economy get back on track. Together, we move FORWARD.