Catch Cancer Early
• An American man dies every 19 minutes from prostate cancer.
• 1 in 7 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime.
• An estimated 220,800 American men were diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2015.
When caught early, testicular cancer is highly treatable.
• Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in men ages 15-34.
• About 8,720 new cases are diagnosed each year.
• This year, about 380 men will die of testicular cancer.
Learn more about testicular cancer here.
What MO are you doing?
• Make an appointment with your doctor.
• Learn how to self-test for testicular cancer here.
Need more ideas for your One MO Thing?
Check out our list here!