Talk About It
• Mental health concerns affect roughly 1 in 4 adults in the United States every year.
• Depression can affect anyone, but the highest rates are among men 40-59 years old.
• On average, 87 men commit suicide each day in the US.
Learn more about mental health, especially for men, here.
What MO are you doing?
• Take a quick, anonymous quiz to gauge your mental health here.
• Tell a trusted friend about something that's bothering you.
• Make an appointment to talk to a counselor.
• Help others in mental health crisis by becoming Mental Health First Aid certified.
• Check out this guide for more local resources.
Need more ideas for your One MO Thing?
Check out our list here!